Here is the final quick look, I have to wait until I get back to Japan before I can complete all the work; I still need to pla-plate, and add a few other details. I worked really hard to make sure the details I added were ones needed and did not over do it on this guy. A few future builds are going to be a lot more detailed and over the top, so I am looking to make the 00 Raiser look like its supposed to, with a lot of the details coming from the paint. The plan for this will be shown later.
All right enough delay; to the Gundam! It is not assembled, I dont want to wear out the Poly Caps, and the head is still in Japan.
With the body I cut a few small pieces out, there are strips is iridecent rubber underneath the armor I tried to bring those out more.
There is a lot of sanding that still needs to be done, but I think the lines came out nicely. It will really make the GN Arms sword look good as you can see below.
The Gn drive holders needed some added detail for sure! I went with a more RX-78 look with the panels.
There is still a considerable amount of work to be completed, but the largest part for me anyway is done. A little bit of plate (maybe), sanding and then I get to use my new Airbrush!!!! I am excited to see it, as it was delivered after I left Japan. My PG Red Astray also came in so my Brother-in-law will be happy, that one will not look anything like its meant color wise when I am done. Hope you like what you see here, and I will be more consistent with updates once I am back home. Keep building!