Jul 29, 2011

And the winner is.... oh and a WIP update.


It has been a little while since I have posted an update, so here it is. The next build will be the MG Strike Freedom! Not sure about colors or anything yet, just started the snap fit seems like all the other Seed kits I have built very aggressive looks, and frame other than being gold is basically the same as the Impulse. The only color I intend to keep the same is the gold frame.

On another note, I have completed the priming of the Dom and have started the masking/painting process. It is so humid here I am having to let the paint set for 24 hours to ensure it is fully cured. No pictures or sneak peaks of this guy though. I am hoping to have it all done by mid week. After the clean paint and photos are done I am going to try my hand at weathering this guy. Should be a fun learning experience.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment