Jun 25, 2010

Ver. Ka Sinanju FINISHED!!!

It is officially done! After a week of working nights and not having any time at all to work on my Gundam (school is getting in the way also). I have completed the decals and clear coat on the Ver. Ka. There were some mishaps with the decals, but that is the problem with dry rubs.

All in all I am very happy with my first legitimate attempt at a custom work of my own. Need to locate some good white primer if I ever decide to cover black with white again. As for covering red with orange I think the primer just helped cover the blemishes.
Learned some important things about painting and how to improve upon it. As for the rest, enjoy the pictures. Used the lovely Okinawa sunshine to brighten things up.




Well that is that, enjoy; thinking about the Shin Musha or my PG Raiser for my next endeavour. Not decided just yet. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy my work.



4 comments:

  1. the paint job needs a little bit more work..i think you should have cleaned the silver trims more..maybe took more time to make it more "neat" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree looking back on this kit, but as a first painted kit I think I did a pretty good job overall. Especially considering where I have come since then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! What paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Mr. Hobby Acrylics on this one as well.

    ReplyDelete