Sep 17, 2010

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam

What a fun kit to build and modify, I really tested a lot of my abilities and put some new ones to work as well. There are a few imperfections here and there, but I hope at least as I continue to build you are noticing less and less every time. I went with the suggestion of making this guy permanently destroy modded out. By cutting away some areas I gave way to more of the underlying armor pieces to be seen. The paint scheme is an Urban Tactical one. Granted it would be hard to hide any where in destroy mode, but who cares...its not like were talking about reality here. The Guns are still in work and will be a little while as I have to find the patience to mask them, I don't have that today anyway. I barely beat the rain while taking pictures as it was. Hope you enjoy.










The O is in work, more updates soon!

4 comments:

  1. Urban tactical color mode....now that is a great idea. I like it. I think you got some good taste when choosing your color scheme. I liked your Sinanju, and now you bring out another kit with great customized color and mods too.

    Now I eagerly await your O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Unicorn looks great and I love what you did with the shield. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That Unicorn looks super cool, but what I really LOVE is that orange on the Sinanju! You got some fantastic color schemes going on. Yet another awesome Gundam blog to visit. Keep it up! I'm eagerly anticipating your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind words! As for the shield, that was my first time using Miliput, and I like the results. The O build is coming along nicely and while I dont plan anything extreme on this guy, as usual it wont be OOTB at all.

    ReplyDelete