Jul 24, 2010

Shin Musha Finished!!!

It is complete, and I must say I am pleased with the overall results. When I start to build these guys I see the ideas in my head and try to remember the ones I like the most. I am not a big preplanning guy. I wanted to change my original color choices a few times, like the off-white vs white, but in the end I think the off-white really helps this guy look more weathered.




I am still working on the lighting for the photographs. These look better, I think my best pictures come out when I am using natural light, but it is about 1am here and moonlight is a little lacking.






All in all a fun kit to build. I am not really one to do reviews of the ups and downs of builds. I leave that to others. This guy has a lot of detailing options that you can run with. I chose my path, and I like where it lead me. Here's hoping you agree.
The PG 00 Raiser has been started, it is going to be a very slow build and in all honesty I am not sure I am ready to undertake it, mostly due to the overwhelming size of the kit; it will require a rethink in the way I currently assemble and disassemble these guys. The challenge is part of the fun though.
Keep on building until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment