Jul 5, 2010

Shin Musha WIP 3 the scribe off!

Scribing so much fun after all. I truly do enjoy the time consuming task when it ends up truly improving the final look. This is just the first piece I've done on this guy its not been cleaned up yet either.

Below is my first attempt to do a multi-angle panel. I used my hobby knife to mark out the initial lines, followed by a scribing tool very lightly progressing to more and more pressure until it was deep enough. I need to find a good way to clean up all the extra debris around it, but all in all I am happy with the results.
Like my stand. I know its awesome and a little unconventional, but when the kitchen has the best light you got to use what you have. One day I will end up getting all the fancy photography equipment, but until then crock pot lids will be the order of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment