The weather held right up to when I was cleaning after applying the what paint. What awesome timing!!
Everything was prepped for the first two colors. Of course as it always works out; under the masking was a few spots I would have to back spray so they would have the right colors. I think that masking is the most time consuming part of the whole process.
Post paint now I just have to remember where all those pieces I pulled off and seperated according to the color they were to be painted go. Guess I will have to get the directions at some point. The colors came out really nicely if i do say so. Just have the detail painting to finish then some clear coat if the humidity ever breaks...probably not going to happen any time soon.
As you can see I went with a two tone orange/yellow orange scheme for the Ver. Ka I like orange and seeing a few other people's custom paint jobs made me ask why not. Excited to see the final product now. Its hard not to just rush and build it.