Jun 9, 2010

Master grades completed

Paint Ready MS-18E Kampfer. Very first time using Pla Tube. Added some spikes purely because I felt he needed more.

Finished MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam, Did custom colors on this one, learned not to clear coat in 100% humidty. It blushed pretty badly.

Gundam Astray Blue fram 2nd revise. This is prior to me painting them. Gundam markers to panel line it and decals; that was a lot of work for my 3rd one.


Mobile Pod Ball Ver Ka. possibly one of my favorites. Really took my time building this one. I am looking forward to the new one coming out this month! Also trying to locate the shark mouth version.



RX-78-4 Gundam G04 Another early build a lot a fun with this one. I like all the details that were already built into this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment