Below everything has been scribed, pla plate added , and washed; its ready for masking. I did very minimal work on this guy though. I did some scribing to deepen the panel lines that were already there and added a few in places I thought were too plane. The curved surface on the legs I left alone. I like them the way they are already. Halloween towels make the best drying surfaces BTW.
I will post a few pics after the first round of masking is done its going to be a slow process masking this guy then letting the paint cure so I don't get any residue marks. If any one knows a trick to keep that from happening other than time I welcome the advice.