Sep 2, 2011

MG Strike Freedom WIP 4

Well, I have been swamped with work lately. I have managed to get down to the last few parts that need to be scribed. Thank goodness for that! Some serious work has been put in filling and sanding all the imperfections as I have gone along. I am hoping this will mean I miss less when I am looking at the final primed pieces. I decided that this one will be going to my Dad, so no pressure there right? Either way here are some updated photos as I work along in this guy. Hoping to definitely be different from all the other Strike Freedoms out there.

I figured with the added boosters I should upgrade the fuel lines. I am going to SB a small box to cover them, but right now they have been glued and puttied in place.





Just a little more to go and BAM I can paint. On another amazing note Gundam Guy managed to locate me the Pro Shop Limited Edition RB-79 which is currently in the mail now! I am too excited for this; as this is going to be a part of my first ever diorama! all other projects will most likely stop when this guy arrives. So I need to get the SF done lol.



Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment