Jun 22, 2012

Back to GUNDAM!!!!!!

As I start to pack up and organize for my move back the US, I have gone back to that hobby I missed Gundam!! I am working on a small resin kit as that will take up a lot less space, and resin requires fewer saws, and other things that I use for my MG builds. I am also prepping for when I can get my hands on Thehelmosengine's Drehksturm Assault type. (thanks RC) I have been waiting for this kit to be completed for a long time now and I am super excited to get my hands on one.

But enough of that for a minute. To build a 1/144 RT1590 Neo Geo version of The O Gundam. As you can see in the pictures below. The completed kit is of course not mine.
This is the completed version in the colors suggested. We all know how I feel about suggested colors on Gundam. (:

And here is the newly completed box art for the Drehksturm. Killer work by all parties involved in building this kit!!!! I am excited to get my hands on one.

Well, a small update I know. But a Gundam type update none the less. As always thanks for stopping by. T.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment