But I digress....I have completed the snap fit on the MG kit, and have the legs and waist completed resin wise, at least to the point that I can move forward with the rest to ensure a clean fit. This is my first true conversion kit using the full frame. The fit is extremely tight in most places, so much so that it is requiring me to shave away a lot of the inner frame resin and some of the plastic frame. Thats all easy stuff though, and this kit is just impressive. Plus it was a gift for christmas.
Above you can see some of the pieces waiting to be organized after a month in the cleaning solution. And a little of the work on one of the legs. Below is a little bit if the T.G. style coming through. I didnt like the little rivets that were on the ankle guards; so I used my pins sunk them in and drilled through and set them in place.
Much better, at least in my opinion.