As the title says stage one of the painting is complete. After letting the pieces set for 24 hours to fully cure I have now pulled all the masking tape off and am undergoing the remasking process. I am truly enjoying my Iwata airbrush! Changing the colors a little bit and with that change and 2 rolls of masking tape I am working diligently to get the work done. But at the rate that I am masking it may (will) be a few days for sure before I am done painting and reassembling this beast. Just as a tease a few pictures below. I finished the white two tone last night. The red is masked and ready for tone number two, and the blue is in process of masking for tone two of three. So needless to say there is still a lot of work to be done.
So far I really like the colors and the Off-white (darker one) is really a nice color that will be used again!!! Hope you like the sneak peek!!