Nov 6, 2011

MG Pro Shop Ball WIP 8

All right just a fast update, the weathering is done as far as I can tell on the base. Its overly strong right now because I have not flat coated it. Have to over do it so it looks right when you flat coat it. Still working on the decals, but being that I have to do everything x3 its a slow process. I am not following the Ver Ka decaling instructions that's for sure or I would never have this thing finished @_@ . I got all the basic placement down there are still a lot of details that need to be finished like the painting of the support vehicles wheels and details. But I just could not wait to see how this all came together.


This guy will be getting some serious damage done to him, but first I have to finish all the clean work. Its a process, but worth it none the less.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment