Feb 2, 2013

Change up....big time!

Well, the weather is cold here....as I tried to paint the second color on the Drekky, that all failed as the paint would not mix properly due to the cold in my garage....oh well. Then as it starts to warm up I find out my Wife's Grandfather is turning 90 at the end of March. He was a fighter pilot in WWII, so I thought I would build him the A/C he flew in the war (mind you I thought I had until the end of April so I was going to finish the Drekky) So between classes, work, and a looming birthday deadline I am going to build my first complete non-snapfit model. It will be an adventure to say the least I will have to carefully plan out my painting stages, and there will be zero liberties taken on colors. That last part being why I started Gundam in the first place. I like to do the colors I want not the ones I am supposed to do.  Here is what I am starting with....


What the heck do you do with a photo etched part....this is going to be fun to say the least.

Thank you for stopping by. I will get some updates going soon. Now that the weather is getting a little better. T.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment