A long over due update...progress on this build is slow mostly due to the pace of life right now. Its a pretty straight forward build. I really have to control my urges to just paint things how I want too at times though. I remind myself that this is a gift and I move on. I have the cockpit, and the engine mostly done, with the interior green color done along with the internal electronics that no one will ever see once I glue the two halves together. Kind of silly really, but I have the pictures to prove I put them in. Below is a photo of my painting area with my home made spray booth.
The fit on the parts is really nice and tight. At times a little too tight. Nothing plasti-weld cant fix though.
As always thank you for stopping by. T.G.