Nov 16, 2012

Intro: MG Rezel Command Type Ver. Tem!!!

This was a straight build for the most part. I didn't do any modifications beyond the paint job. It's a build for my sister, so I had constraints. The most obvious one is she wanted green as the primary color. I spent a lot of time trying to find a good match for a green scheme. What I came up with was a 3 shades of green paint scheme. I added some white to break everything up. I did the same on the frame coloring. Using 2 metal shades, and a metallic blue; finishing everything up with some decals and a layer of future for a gloss finish. But enough chatter, Introducing the MG Rezel Command Type!!

I am using this color scheme as a test type for an upcoming build...but thats another story.

I really the green shading on the white though. Definitely my favorite effect that I have learned to do with my airbrush.


I used clear blue on all the lens parts to break up the green even more.

















A simple, but quality build if I do say so myself.

As always, thank you for stopping by. T. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment