Oct 3, 2011

MG RGM-79(G) Sniper WIP 1

As you can see I completed the snap fit the other day, and have finally gotten off my butt to update the blog here. I have some pretty cool plans for this guys paint scheme. Mostly that I will be testing my abilities. Mainly this guy in honor of the fall season (my favorite season) will use a fall camouflage pattern. The final details of the pattern design are not set, but the colors have been chosen. I wanted this guy for a while, mostly due to the bad ass sniper rifle that needs an extra power supply just to work. Enough of me, here are the pics.

Oh it comes with a sweet missile launcher as well. Couldn't leave that thing out.


Another first, this will be my first, albeit small diorama. Got a frame to use as a base, and some clay to make the ground and such with. Should be a true learning experience.


In other exciting news, Mecha ARTS Community Forums, (one I am on regularly) is hosting a group build. And needless to say I am in! even got my name mentioned along with some extremely talented artists, how could I say no?!? http://www.dc23mecharts.com/2011/10/zaku-gb-at-mac-forums-is-heating-up.html?utm_source=BP_recent So needless to say I am going Perfect Grade on my first group build!!!! Just need to find one now.

I haven't started planning this guy yet, but needless to say I am going to go big! metal option parts and the whole thing! Going to be a lot of fun with my fellow MAC members! Thank you for looking. I will do my best to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment