Oct 15, 2011

Pro Ball WIP 2

The work is coming along smoothly, I have completed 2 of the 3 builds, I am at 90% on the 3rd one at this point. Got the other 2 broken down for paint and final details. I think I have all the things required to start my diorama! I just need to get the pieces that are going to be held in place by the clay done so I can form up the entire thing. It's probably going to be a slow process for me, as I have never done it before. Learning is fun though.

Got the minions for the dio also, they are going to need a lot of painting. I ordered a new brush that will be small enough to ensure I can paint the details on them nicely; or at least I won't be able to blame the brush for any of my mistakes.



That's where I am at this point, thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment