Jan 1, 2012

2012 Mecha Competition hosted by MAC!!!

Thought I would share my entries (so far) for the 2012 Mecha competition. The first one is a huge resin kit the MSA-0011LBST1 Booster Gundam! This guy is going to be a lot of fun to build.

Then we have my Zaku Group Build (GB) entry. The MS-06R-2 Zaku II Johnny Riddens Custom. Another huge and really fun project. This is being built as a custom sniper and I have some really cool ideas going for this one. As part of the Ghost Squad with some great modelers! Its going to be a top notch team.
Had to get a piece from my friend Decay so a swap was done there, thankfully both of us got what we sent out. Gunpla.

My final entry will be a RG RX-78, I am going to do a full custom paint job for this one.


As I said in my New Years post 2012 is going to be a great year for Gunpla and MAC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck old chap :) Looking forward to seeing your builds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GundamUK, appreciate your excitement!

    ReplyDelete